Friday, December 24, 2010

The Childish Story

假期中的网络上...

有两位同学做假期作业快做傻了

在讨论着学校的东西... ...


`

Here comes the dialogue =)


`

They are just discussing about the school changing to use white board for teaching next year.

Student S thinks that it's good as she dislikes chalk!

Student W says the pen make writing worse. He prefers no board no chalk no pen.

Then he says:


"we write on the ground?"

"wahhh~~~ so nice and playful leh"

"using sticks

write on the sands XD"

"sir, can I bring along my barbie doll??"

"i dont play barbie

can I bring another doll? =("

"race car?? I have one =)"

Student W --lol

"why? dont tell me you dont have"

"have... XD"

"yay!! thats good"

"mr chong yoong sie, may i borrow your laptop? I wanna watch digimon ><"

"teacher, dont wan borrow him!!

we girls wanna watch pokemon ><"

"NO!!! DIGIMON!!!

I know girls like digimon also =P"

(cry) "we want pokemon =("

Student S -- T.T

"sob I want digimon T~T"

teacher: all quiet! watch DonaldDuck!

"YAY I like Donald Duck!!! I hate mickey mouse blekkk“

”I wan winnie the pooh =(“

”I want Tigger!!!“

”I wan pokemon!!“

"Can gimme Agumon bo?"

teacher: ARGH!!! you guys are driving me crazy!! all go study light rays now!!!

----------------------------------- story ended ---------------------------------

`

`

perhaps it's no so funny =P

but just to share =)

`

记得班上有人说过写英文的部落格不好看的

所以接下来还是用华语了

这是我的 first post !!

多多少少支持点点啦 =)

`

顺便也可以猜下以上的同学是谁 ^^

[[ 猜中没有奖 ]]

`

`here is my promise to this blog : at least one post per month

sorry that I can't do much here. I'm just an author ='(`


No comments: